- Roof top inspection
- Epoxy cracked tiles and loose mortar
- Seal small cracks or tears in lead and exposed flashings
- Blow out gutters, valleys and other obstructions (organic debris removal)
- Light washing of gutters, valleys and other obstructions (as needed)
- Priority repair service (Storm season wait times for repairs can be weeks)
- 10% discount on future repairs (that do not require a permit)
- Dedicated account manager and service technician
Every home will have different needs based on the age of the roof, general condition, size, tree coverage and design vulnerabilities. Our intention, as always, is to extend the life of your roof and prevent costly repairs. After an initial repair to eliminate any existing issues we will evaluate your individual home from a preventative maintenance perspective and suggest a customized plan.
This usually entails 1 or 2 visits per year, generally before and after storm season to get you prepared for the summer and to assess the potential damage after.
If any leaks are detected during an inspection, members of this service will receive priority scheduling and pricing. The goal is to detect leaks early while they are less costly to repair and also before damage is done to the inside of the home.
Call Northmen Roofing at (407) 498-2137 If you would like to speak with a tile roof repair specialist. Experience matters!
Visit www.northmenroofing.com for more information.